Internal Website Guidelines
- All clubs and organization sites houses on sai.calu.edu must abide by the computer use policy which is available online.
- If a site has not been updated in one year, the SAI Webmaster reserves the right to take control of the site to make the information current. If you have previously been granted permisson to manage your own site, that access will be revoked.
External Website Guidelines
To maintain a link from the SAI clubs and organizaiton listing or the Greek Life sorotiy/fraternity listing you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Site must not be used for gambling, ecommerce/personal profit, promoting the use of drugs or alcohol, pornography, or other illegal, questionable purposes as defined by the university computer use policy. Please review this policy online.
- Site must be maintained on a regular basis (at least once per year--preferably once per semester) by the designated member of the organization, or else a placeholder web page may be used on SAI web pages as a link to your website.
- Site must have a link back to the university (http://www.calu.edu) and SAI Clubs (http://sai.calu.edu/sai)
- Site must have an email feedback link and a last updated date somewhere on the page.
If you have any questions, or need further assistance, please contact the SAI Webmaster at 724-938-5973 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org